Training and Instruction following Intelligence Community Tradecraft
Cyber Intelligence, Open Source Intelligence, Cyber CounterIntelligence, Strategic Intelligence Analysis, Forecasting, Analytic Writing, Structured Analytic Techniques "The best course we have ever taken by far!" Challenging, focused, forcing us to examine every facet of our threat intelligence program." - February 2020 "Best pure cyber intelligence, threat intelligence on the market! The Strategic Intel Course is the most comprehensive and challenging." - December 2020
Cyber and Threat Intelligence Fourth Quarter 2020 Maturity Assessment and Training Combo
Online training of Certified Cyber Intelligence Analyst Your Company Focused Customization (offer good through December 15, 2020)
Tier 1 Cyber Intelligence Maturity Assessment
- In-depth questionnaire - we provide oversight for you to complete the questionnaire
- Analysis of questionnaire results - we will request supporting documentation firsthand (secure review after signing your NDA) to validate the scoring
- Create the Assessment Report and report
- Final report delivery, point-of-contact brief
- Online executive brief of the results
This discount is not good with other offers or existing discounts.
How are courses run?
- Weekly lectures are released in a drip method much like attending a weekly class for a lecture. The lecture is accompanied with readings and class assignments.
- Are there assignments due every week? NO
- Do I have to attend lectures at a specific time? NO
- Do I have to watch each lecture each week or can I do a couple of weeks' worth of lectures on my own time? You may do them on your own time.
- What if I fall behind due to work requirements? Then we extend the course to accommodate.
- How many hours per week should I expect to commit to the course? If we look at the 8-week course, normally about 5-6 hours per week. If we extend the 8-week course to 12 weeks, expect about 3 hours per week.
- Are there tests I have to pass? We force you to take short quizzes. The quizzes may be taken up to 10 times to pass. The passing grade is 80%. Most quizzes are 5-6 questions. A couple are 10. They are open book meaning you can use any means from course content to find the answer.
- How do I pass the course? Turn in the case studies and work the reviews of those case studies.
- Can I work in a team or tandem? Certainly. You still need to do the quizzes individually, but the case studies may be a team effort.
- Do you normally see people extend the course? Yes. We normally see the 8-week course extend to 10 or 12 weeks. Assume the 12+ week course to extend to 16 or more weeks based on student workload.
- What if there is a holiday during the course or I have a vacation planned? Then we extend the course to accommodate.
- What if I have a sickness or hospital stay during the course? Then we extend the course to accommodate.
- Is the course heavy on technical requirements? No. If you can use a browser, start and stop a VPN, install desktop software and use MS Office, all you need is curiosity and focus.
Our intent is to ensure you learn. We know everyone has a life and there are work requirements that come up that must be addressed. We want students to stay steady with the lectures and readings to maintain course continuity and flow, but we adjust for you as needed.
Treadstone 71 gives you any time, anywhere access to the most intensive, intelligence community-validated training. Our courses follow standards only taught in the US Intelligence Community fully adapted to the cyber environment. Teaching cyber intelligence and counterintelligence since 2008, taught by former intelligence community professionals.
- A minimum of 8 weeks of online access easily extended to 12 or 16
- Hands-on case studies using cyber OPSEC methods for passive collection against adversaries
- Certified Cyber Intelligence program - Certified Cyber CounterIntelligence program
- 40 CPEs to 60 CPEs
- Courseware and materials (Depending on the course - VPN, Templates, Process Flows, Books (Kindle), Examples, Procedures)
- High-quality recorded instruction and Direct access to the instructor
- The Cyber Intelligence Course follows the International Association for Intelligence Education Standards For Intelligence Analyst Initial Training (IAFIE) and the Professional Head of Intelligence Analysis Framework (PHIA).
- Valid through the NATIONAL INITIATIVE FOR CYBERSECURITY CAREERS AND STUDIES US-CERT https://niccs.us-cert.gov/training/search/treadsto...
International Association For Intelligence Education - IAFIE:
I. Introduction to Intelligence II. Critical Thinking III. Analytic Writing IV. Creative Thinking V. Analytic Briefing VI. Structured Analytic Techniques. VII. Analytic Issues VIII. Argument Mapping IX. Case Studies
Professional Head of Intelligence Assessment - PHIA:
As an analyst the framework will:
- help you articulate your current skill levels, using language that is recognized across the intelligence assessment community.
- help you identify learning and development gaps.
- support you if you wish to move between intelligence assessment organisations more easily.
As a line manager/team leader of analysts it will:
- help you recruit analysts more effectively.
- facilitate career development conversations.
- enable the increasing professionalization of your team.
As technology constantly and rapidly changes, so does the way our information is attacked and gathered. Society is being shown, that not only in the cyber realm but in human intelligence gathering, the lengths people will go to obtain information. Treadstone 71 Cyber Intelligence training courses allow professionals on all levels, the ability to learn methods, techniques, and tools; to not only collect information, but to recognize and counter the gathering, analytics, and critical thinking skills used in intelligence and denial and deception. The hands-on case studies, scenarios, and team presentations in our cyber intelligence training courses provide the ability for the extensive comprehension necessary to strengthen both your personal and professional intelligence capabilities.
Treadstone 71 courses cover an amazing amount of detail. Intelligence Tradecraft applied to the cyber environment includes the following:
Course Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel your course registration, your registration fee will be fully refunded when written notification is received 30 days before class start. After that date, if you need to cancel your registration, please email [email protected] with the reason why you need to cancel. If you have accessed the content (i.e., the class has started) we will be unable to refund your registration fee. Refunds will be issued back to the original payment method used within 5-7 business days minus platform registration fees.