Cyber in the Supply Chain
Companies and the DOD have complex supply chains that includes weapons systems and goods.
In the modern global economy, digital technology and the internet play a crucial role in managing and securing supply chains. Here's how cyber capabilities factor into supply chain operations. Software tools and platforms enable businesses to monitor and manage their supply chains in real-time. They can track shipments, manage inventory, forecast demand, and coordinate with suppliers and customers. This digitalization improves efficiency and responsiveness, but also creates potential vulnerabilities to cyber attacks. What countries, APTs, methods and malware is used? How do you best defend against cyber supply chain attacks?
Treadstone 71 is a woman and veteran-owned small business exclusively focused on cyber and threat intelligence consulting, services, and training. We are a pure-play intelligence shop.
Since 2002, Treadstone 71 delivers intelligence training, strategic, operational, and tactical intelligence consulting, and research. We provide a seamless extension of your organization efficiently and effectively moving your organization to cyber intelligence program maturity. Our training, established in 2008, follows intelligence community standards as applied to the ever-changing threat environment delivering forecasts and estimates as intelligence intends. From baseline research to adversary targeted advisories and dossiers, Treadstone 71 products align with your intelligence requirements. We do not follow the create once and deliver many model. We contextually tie our products to your needs. Intelligence is our only business.
- We use intuition, structured techniques, and years of experience.
- We supply intelligence based on clearly defined requirements.
- We do not assign five people to do a job only one with experience.
- We do not bid base bones only to change order you to overspending.
We are known for our ability to:
- Anticipate key target or threat activities that are likely to prompt a leadership decision.
- Aid in coordinating, validating, and managing collection requirements, plans, and activities.
- Monitor and report changes in threat dispositions, activities, tactics, capabilities, objectives as related to designated cyber operations warning problem sets.
- Produce timely, fused, all-source cyber operations intelligence and indications and warnings intelligence products (e.g., threat assessments, briefings, intelligence studies, country studies).
- Provide intelligence analysis and support to designated exercises, planning activities, and time-sensitive operations.
- Develop or recommend analytic approaches or solutions to problems and situations for which information is incomplete or no precedent exists.
- Recognize and mitigate deception in reporting and analysis.
Assess intelligence, recommend targets to support operational objectives.
- Assess target vulnerabilities and capabilities to determine a course of action.
- Assist in the development of priority information requirements.
- Enable synchronization of intelligence support plans across the supply chain.
- ...and Review and understand organizational leadership objectives and planning guidance non-inclusively.